Retirement Living is Anything but Sleepy at Bear Creek in Central Florida
Many people assume that retirement living is all about drawing the blinds early and spending time cooped up inside. But, as the residents of Bear Creek in Central Florida can tell you, your golden years are meant for more than just spending quiet days and nights at home. At our gated and secured 55+ community, there’s never a shortage of activities to try, things to see, and exciting places to go. If you’ve always dreamed of leading an active Florida lifestyle, then Bear Creek is your ideal place to call home.
As a resident of our secure, gated retirement living community, you can:
- Take a dip in one of our three pools or whirlpool spas
- Go for a stroll on our scenic wooded nature trails
- Play a game of tennis, horseshoes, pickleball, shuffleboard, or bocce ball
- Work up a sweat in our state-of-the-art fitness and aerobics center
- Take a twirl on our dance floor
- Play a round of golf at the neighboring country club
- Visit Disney World, SeaWorld, and other local attractions in Central Florida
- Frolic on the Atlantic Ocean’s white sand beaches, which are just a short drive away
Of course, our retirement living community also provides plenty of opportunities for resting and relaxing, especially in our sturdily built retirement homes. We offer two- and three-bedroom manufactured houses for sale that offer all the comforts of home without the hassle of performing extensive maintenance. Since many of our homes have durable vinyl siding that never requires painting, modern appliances that will stand the test of time, and stain-resistant carpeting that is a breeze to clean, you truly will have time to do the things you enjoy most. What’s more, our retirement living community’s maintenance staff will even take care of mowing your lawn.
With all of the perks that come with living in our gated 55+ community, you might think that calling Bear Creek home is simply out of your price range. However, our manufactured homes are priced to fit within just about anyone’s budget, and you’ll have unlimited access to our retirement living community’s amazing amenities for just one low monthly homesite lease payment.
To learn more about our retirement living community in Central Florida, contact Bear Creek today and speak with one of our friendly lifestyle consultants.