Affordability & Resort-Style Living Make Bear Creek One of the Best Places to Retire for People from Massachusetts
If you’re a Massachusetts retiree who’s longing to trade frigid winters, high housing costs, and state income taxes for an affordable Florida lifestyle, make sure you consider relocating to Bear Creek. Our gated community for active adults 55 and older is located just outside Daytona Beach, which regularly lands on “Best Places to Retire” lists because of its beautiful weather, low cost of living, no state income tax, and abundance of leisure activities that older adults are looking for.
Why Our Residents from Massachusetts Love Bear Creek
Plenty of former Bay State residents have made their home at Bear Creek. Here are some of the things they’ve listed that have made our community one of the best places to retire for them:
- Close proximity to the beach – only a five-mile drive
- Inexpensive entertainment opportunities, inside and outside the community
- A wide variety of group activities – from singing, theatre, and card games to water aerobics, tennis, bocce ball, and more
- Three community clubhouses and swimming pools, as well as a first-class gym
- Well-maintained landscaping and attractive, spacious manufactured homes
- A golf course next door that’s open to the public
The Best Bang for Your Buck
When you purchase a beautiful manufactured home in the Bear Creek community, you’ll likely spend far less than if you’d bought a site-built home in a 55-plus community with resort-style amenities. Then, for your low monthly home site lease payment, you’ll enjoy daily access to our clubhouses, pools, and sports facilities, as well as the security of staffed entrance gates and the convenience of professional lawn mowing services. It all adds up to an active Florida lifestyle made affordable!
We invite you to see for yourself why Bear Creek is one of the best places to retire. Contact us today to schedule a community tour the next time you’re visiting from Massachusetts.