Daytona Beach Has the Retirement Activities You’re Looking for – Now Let’s Make It an Affordable Destination
Are you retired, cutting back on your work hours, or planning to retire in the near future? If so, then you probably have some ideas about how you want to spend your newfound free time, and the activities that you have in mind should play a big role in your choice of where to live during your retirement. Daytona Beach has long been a top choice among retirees who yearn to live near the sea, and this city’s history as a tourist destination has made it one of the most vibrant communities in Florida. In other words, you’ll never run out of things to do. Here’s a short list of popular activities that retirees find easy to pursue in the Daytona area:
- Hiking on nearly 60 miles of beautiful area beaches and well over 100 miles of trails
- Fishing, with plenty of saltwater and freshwater sites to choose from, with or without a boat
- Sightseeing at the famous Daytona Beach boardwalk and other historic sites
How Can This Be Affordable?
With real estate prices on the rise, many older adults find themselves priced out of retirement hotspots like Daytona Beach. However, the Bear Creek community on the outskirts of Daytona offers an active lifestyle that many adults 55 and older find exciting and affordable. Our gated community of well-maintained manufactured homes is ideally located only a few minutes’ drive from some of Daytona Beach’s most popular attractions. What’s more, our residents can also enjoy plenty of retirement activities without ever leaving the community. We have three clubhouse complexes, each decked out with a variety of spaces that encourage exercise and social activities. When you purchase one of our homes and pay a low monthly home site lease fee, you’ll be able to:
- Indulge your flair for the performing arts in events put on by our Little Theater or the Bear Creek Singers, Tappers, and Line Dancers
- Hop in your golf cart and head over to the neighboring golf course to play a round with some of your friends from Bear Creek
- Test your skills and enjoy plenty of laughter at Game Show Night
To learn more about the never-ending retirement activities you can enjoy when you relocate to Bear Creek near Daytona Beach, contact us today.