Searching for the Best Places to Retire in Florida? Don’t Overlook Bear Creek near Daytona Beach
If you’ve scratched beach towns off your list of best places to retire in Florida because you think living near the ocean will strain your life savings, make sure you check out Bear Creek before you give up on your dreams of retiring near the water. We’ve found a way to make living only a few miles from the Atlantic Ocean an affordable option for many active adults. In fact, the location of our gated community of high-caliber manufactured homes for adults 55 and older makes long walks on the beach, charter fishing opportunities, sunset cruises, parasailing, and other aquatic adventures a daily possibility for our residents.
Even if you don’t plan to spend every day on the water, Bear Creek near Daytona Beach, FL, offers a rare value for those who wish to stay active in their golden years. Many of our beautiful manufactured homes for sale include the kind of luxury features you’d expect to see in an upscale development of site-built homes. Once you purchase a manufactured home at Bear Creek, you’ll have daily access to an abundance of resort-style amenities that are conveniently distributed among three spacious clubhouses. These amenities include:
- Three swimming pools, including a lap pool that’s perfect when you want to swim for exercise
- A state-of-the-art fitness center and aerobics room to help you stay physically active
- A cozy lounge, charming tiki hut, and banquet hall with a dance floor, to facilitate gatherings small and large
- Lighted courts for tennis, pickleball, and bocce ball, to help you exercise even as you connect with friends and neighbors in a friendly game
- A golf course that’s open to the public right next door, so you can hit the links without driving to courses all over town
What’s more, lawn mowing is included in the services you will receive at Bear Creek, which will free up more time for you to enjoy all the resort-style amenities and surrounding attractions that make our community one of the best places to retire in Florida. Contact us today to learn more. We’ll also be happy to schedule a tour for you when you’re in the area.