There are Many 55 and Over Communities in Central FL. Here are Five Reasons to Live at Bear Creek
There are many attractive qualities that make Bear Creek superior to other 55 and over communities in Central Florida. Here are five:
- Quality homes – We offer affordable manufactured housing that fits easily into most any retiree’s budget. With low-maintenance exteriors and handsomely appointed interiors – many of which have recently been upgraded – you’ll spend less money and time buying and maintaining your home, freeing you to enjoy all that life in Central FL has to offer.
- Natural setting – Our stunning nature trails offer the opportunity to stroll through old-world Florida foliage and enjoy a taste of the unspoiled beauty of the Sunshine State. After a casual stroll through the wooden environs, pick up a fishing pole and spend a lazy afternoon salt-water fishing at one of the nearby waterways.
- Three clubhouses – Within our community we have three different clubhouses, each with its own pool and spa, and each with a distinctive character. Clubhouse 1 has a rustic “mountain lodge” design, complete with comfortable couches and a large stone fireplace. Clubhouses 2 and 3 are more contemporary in character. All three are continually buzzing with activities.
- Proximity to Atlantic Coast – The eastern shores of Florida offer marvelous recreation and entertainment opportunities. White-sand beaches abound, as well as attractions in Daytona Beach, the Kennedy Space Center, and other locales.
- Pet friendly – At Bear Creek, we welcome most pets, and are not restrictive on size or weight. We do this because we recognize that pet ownership offers many advantages to our residents, including reducing blood pressure, alleviating depression, and increased interactions with neighbors.
To learn more about how Bear Creek is head-and-shoulders above other 55 and over communities in Central Florida, contact one of our helpful Lifestyle Consultants today.